09 March 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #36

Ok, I must have been having a dry spell in designs last week. It is only Tuesday and I have entered two challenges.

Now onto the card. This card is for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge #36.

As you can see I have used 3 x papers, 3 x flowers, 2 x buttons and 1 x bow. I just love the little dog with the rose and bow. I also a big fan of pinks and reds.

Please enjoy this card as much as I do.

6 comments:

  1. So glad u joined us Naomi! Your card is so sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us this week Naomi with this sweet card with the pretty pinks. Hope to see you back again next week at MDUC with our birthday blog hop!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute!!!Love the colours!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fabulous card, I love your colour combo and your colouring is wonderful.Wilma with her rose is one of my new time favourites and you have made her look Gorgeous,Thanks for playing with MDUC, Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Wilma is sos adorable & is coloured so beautifully. A fabulous take our recipe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope you will join us in our Birthday Celebrations this Sunday. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Naomi! gorgeous papers and details and I love this cute image! thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete