02 May 2010

Made It Crafty - Candy!!!

OK I think I might have been MIA the past few weeks.


OK onto the good news. Made It Crafty are giving away some great candy... some of the candy includes the following:
  • 24 Copic Markers (hand pick by Zoe) great for beginners
  • 10 A4 Sheets of X-Press It Blending Paper
  • AND LOT MORE... so please go and visit.



As part of the change to win we had to pick one of three projects. The project I have selected is Carousel Horse, the reason why I like this one is the pastel pinks and the 3D design.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete