Ok I think I might be on a roll third week in a row with cards and challenges. I also think I am starting to get away from my standard card marking.
I have been seeing a lot of shaker cards and finally had to make one. I think it has worked out fine.
I will be entering this card into the following Challenges:
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club #44 is Anything Goes
- ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xmas
- Just Magnolia #83 - White + 1
love the shaker card, so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Naomi :-) i love shaker cards and you did a fanastic job here :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too :-) x