Below is a close up of the image.
I have selected an animal image from "Cookie Crumbs: Get Well Critters" rubber stamps which you can buy from Bizzy Becs. I have used Copic Markers to colour in with the following colours: E00 (Skin White), E31 (Brick Beige - Kraft), E09 (Burnt Sienna - Choc), R21 (Sardony - Pink), BG15 (Aqua-Green) and Y35 (Maize). I have also used Spica Black (10). The background I have used Stampin Up Ballet Blue. The card stock/paper I have used is from the following collection: Inque Boutique Memoirs mini paper; Rosie's Designer Paper - Luna.
What a cute puppy! Your card is so sweet. And that sentiment goes so well with a puppy! Thanks for joining us for our first ever Challenge. Hope you come back again next month.
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Sue Drees
Hahahaha, oh my gosh, a peepee puddle!!! That is quite funny!!! Fabulous colouring of that sweet image and a lovely job with our colours!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges!!
ReplyDeletehugs, stephanne
lol you had me chuckling! Love the image and what a great card. It will certainly bring a smile! Thanks for playing along with us at Fuzzy Wuzzy this month! hugs xxoo
ReplyDelete