My choose for this week card was a Joy Fold (first time I have made one) which I followed the tutorial from Kylie's Kraft Room. The tag I made from the Magnolia Doo Hickey Vintage Tags with a little statement.
The image I stamped is called "Santa With Lantern" for the Christmas collection (not sure of the year) and I coloured with Copic Markers.
Copic Markers: Skin:E00, E11; Suit & hat: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, N0, 0; Shoes & Buckle: 100, BV29, Y25; Belt:100, BV29, Gloves: N0, 0; Bead: N0, 0 and Lantern: G15, G28, Y35 & E09
Paper: Kaisercraft 'Tis The Season Collection Paper Pad 6"; Printer block - ASP -066 Christmas Trees on Green & Ingue Boutique Memoirs paper pad 6"
Cuttle Bug : D'vine Swirl Embossing folder; Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Ice Crystal die cut & Magnolia Doo Hickeys - Vintage Tag
Kaiser scrapbook Rhinestones - Mint Green
Sparkler - White Glitter
Kindy Glitz - Gold Glitter
Hold punch - small and medium snow flakes
Ribbon - gold & red and wide ric rax red tap.
Hi Naomi,
ReplyDeleteYour Santa card is beautiful, so colourful and creative..
huggs
Lynn :) x
I love joy fold cards the way you have made yours looks great with your Santa
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing
Denise
MDUC